Which two methods help to prevent the disruption of network services? (Choose two.)
- using VLANs to segment network traffic
- changing the routing protocols at regular intervals
- installing duplicate equipment to provide failover services
- using redundant connections to provide alternate physical paths
- removing switches which cause loops
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Using duplicate equipment and using redundant paths are two methods to help prevent network disruptions. The use of VLANs would not affect network availability. Changing the routing protocol could actually reduce availability during convergence. Loops, which are created by the provision of redundant paths, are managed by protocols without removing devices.