Which two functions are provided to users by the context-sensitive help feature of the Cisco IOS CLI? (Choose two.)
- providing an error message when a wrong command is submitted
- displaying a list of all available commands within the current mode
- allowing the user to complete the remainder of an abbreviated command with the TAB key
- determining which option, keyword, or argument is available for the entered command
- selecting the best command to accomplish a task
Explanation:Context-sensitive help provides the user with a list of commands and the arguments associated with those commands within the current mode of a networking device. A syntax checker provides error checks on submitted commands and the TAB key can be used for command completion if a partial command is entered.