When responding to a call from a customer who is experiencing problems with a computer, the technician notices that a number of system files on the computer have been renamed. Which two possible solutions could the technician implement to resolve the problem? (Choose two.)
- Use antivirus software to remove a virus.
- Restore the computer from a backup.
- Change the folder and file permissions of the user.
- Reset the password of the user.
- Upgrade the file encryption protocol.
Renamed system files are usually the result of a virus on the computer. Removing the virus and restoring the computer from a backup are the only two possible solutions in this case.