What two pieces of information are needed in a fully specified static route to eliminate recursive lookups? (Choose two.)
- the interface ID exit interface
- the interface ID of the next-hop neighbor
- the IP address of the next-hop neighbor
- the administrative distance for the destination network
- the IP address of the exit interface
Answers Explanation & Hints:
A fully specified static route can be used to avoid recursive routing table lookups by the router. A fully specified static route contains both the IP address of the next-hop router and the ID of the exit interface.