What two criteria are used to help select a network medium from various network media? (Choose two.)
- the types of data that need to be prioritized
- the cost of the end devices utilized in the network
- the distance the selected medium can successfully carry a signal
- the number of intermediate devices installed in the network
- the environment where the selected medium is to be installed
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Criteria for choosing a network medium are the distance the selected medium can successfully carry a signal, the environment in which the selected medium is to be installed, the amount of data and the speed at which the data must be transmitted, and the cost of the medium and its installation.