What information does the loopback test provide?
- The TCP/IP stack on the device is working correctly.
- The device has end-to-end connectivity.
- DHCP is working correctly.
- The Ethernet cable is working correctly.
- The device has the correct IP address on the network.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Because the loopback test sends packets back to the host device, it does not provide information about network connectivity to other hosts. The loopback test verifies that the host NIC, drivers, and TCP/IP stack are functioning.