What are three features provided by the TPM module? (Choose three.)
- hashed encryption of the hard drive volume
- security for user authentication information
- support for Windows backup
- application license protection
- storage of digital certificates
- support for Windows Firewall
The TPM module stores information specific to a host system, such as encryption keys, digital certificates, and passwords. Applications that use encryption can make use of the TPM chip to secure things like user authentication information, software license protection, as well as encrypted files, folders, and disks.