What are three characteristics of multicast transmission? (Choose three.)
- The source address of a multicast transmission is in the range of 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.
- A single packet can be sent to a group of hosts.
- Multicast transmission can be used by routers to exchange routing information.
- Routers will not forward multicast addresses in the range of 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
- Computers use multicast transmission to request IPv4 addresses.
- Multicast messages map lower layer addresses to upper layer addresses.