CCNA4 v6.0 Chapter 7 Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionWhat is an example of an M2M connection in the IoT?
2. QuestionWhat is the term for the extension of the existing Internet structure to billions of connected devices?
3. QuestionWhich statement describes the Cisco IoT System?
4. QuestionWhich three network models are described in the fog computing pillar of the Cisco IoT System? (Choose three.)
5. QuestionWhich IoT pillar extends cloud connectivity closer to the network edge?
6. QuestionWhich cybersecurity solution is described in the security pillar of the Cisco IoT System to address the security of power plants and factory process lines?
7. QuestionWhich cloud computing opportunity would provide the use of network hardware such as routers and switches for a particular company?
8. QuestionWhat technology allows users to access data anywhere and at any time?
What statement describes Fog computing?
10. QuestionWhich Cloud computing service would be best for a new organization that cannot afford physical servers and networking equipment and must purchase network services on-demand?
11. QuestionWhich cloud model provides services for a specific organization or entity?
12. QuestionHow does virtualization help with disaster recovery within a data center?
13. QuestionWhat is a difference between the functions of Cloud computing and virtualization?
14. QuestionWhich two business and technical challenges does implementing virtualization within a data center help businesses to overcome? (Choose two.)
15. QuestionWhich statement describes the concept of cloud computing?
16. QuestionWhich is a characteristic of a Type 2 hypervisor?
17. QuestionWhich is a characteristic of a Type 1 hypervisor?
18. QuestionHow is the control plane modified to operate with network virtualization?
19. QuestionWhich technology virtualizes the network control plane and moves it to a centralized controller?
20. QuestionWhich two layers of the OSI model are associated with SDN network control plane functions that make forwarding decisions? (Choose two.)
21. QuestionWhat pre-populates the FIB on Cisco devices that use CEF to process packets?
22. QuestionWhich type of hypervisor would most likely be used in a data center?
23. QuestionWhat component is considered the brains of the ACI architecture and translates application policies?
Fill in the blank.
In an IoT implementation, devices will be connected to a converged network to share the same infrastructure and to facilitate communications, analytics, and management.
Fill in the blank.
In a scenario where a user with a laptop running the Mac OS installs a Windows virtual OS instance, the user is implementing a Type 2 hypervisor.