CCNA4 v6.0 Chapter 6 Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionWhen QoS is implemented in a converged network, which two factors can be controlled to improve network performance for real-time traffic? (Choose two.)
2. QuestionA network engineer performs a ping test and receives a value that shows the time it takes for a packet to travel from a source to a destination device and return. Which term describes the value?
3. QuestionWhat are two characteristics of voice traffic? (Choose two.)
4. QuestionHow does a Cisco router using tail drop handle congestion when a traffic queue becomes full?
5. QuestionFor classifying packets into classes with CBWFQ, what is the purpose of configuring a maximum packet limit for a class?
6. QuestionA network engineer is selecting a QoS method to control congestion on a VPN tunnel link between the headquarters site and a branch office. Which queuing method cannot be used to classify and control VPN traffic?
7. QuestionAn administrator has mastered the use of access control lists (ACLs) and wants to deploy QoS by defining different traffic classes through the use of ACLs. Which queuing method provides this functionality?
8. QuestionWhich queuing algorithm has only a single queue and treats all packets equally?
9. QuestionA network administrator is deploying QoS with the ability to provide a special queue for voice traffic so that voice traffic is forwarded before network traffic in other queues. Which queuing method would be the best choice?
10. QuestionWhat are two characteristics of DiffServ QoS model? (Choose two.)
11. QuestionWhat are two characteristics of the best-effort QoS model? (Choose two.)
12. QuestionWhat role do network devices play in the IntServ QoS model?
13. QuestionWhich QoS model is very resource intensive and provides the highest guarantee of QoS?
14. QuestionIn QoS models, which type of traffic is commonly provided the most preferential treatment over all other application traffic?
15. QuestionWhat are two approaches to prevent packet loss due to congestion on an interface? (Choose two.)
16. QuestionWhat two fields are available in IPv4 and IPv6 headers to mark packets for QoS? (Choose two.)
17. QuestionWhat is the benefit of deploying Layer 3 QoS marking across an enterprise network?
18. QuestionWhich QoS technology provides congestion avoidance by allowing TCP traffic to be throttled before buffers become full and tail drops occur?
Refer to the exhibit. As traffic is forwarded out an egress interface with QoS treatment, which congestion avoidance technique is used?
20. QuestionWhich QoS model uses the DSCP bits to mark packets and provides 64 possible classes of service?
21. QuestionWhich QoS technique retains excess packets in a separate queue for later transmission?