CCNA4 v6.0 Chapter 5 Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionWhat is the behavior of a switch as a result of a successful CAM table attack?
2. QuestionWhat network attack seeks to create a DoS for clients by preventing them from being able to obtain a DHCP lease?
Refer to the exhibit. Which interface on switch S1 should be configured as a DHCP snooping trusted port to help mitigate DHCP spoofing attacks?
4. QuestionWhen using 802.1X authentication, what device controls physical access to the network, based on the authentication status of the client?
5. QuestionWhat device is considered a supplicant during the 802.1X authentication process?
6. QuestionWhat is a drawback of the local database method of securing device access that can be solved by using AAA with centralized servers?
Refer to the exhibit. PC1 and PC2 should be able to obtain IP address assignments from the DHCP server. How many ports among switches should be assigned as trusted ports as part of the DHCP snooping configuration?
8. QuestionWhat protocol is used to encapsulate the EAP data between the authenticator and authentication server performing 802.1X authentication?
9. QuestionWhich two protocols are used to provide server-based AAA authentication? (Choose two.)
10. QuestionWhich protocol defines port-based authentication to restrict unauthorized hosts from connecting to the LAN through publicly accessible switch ports?
11. QuestionWhat are three techniques for mitigating VLAN attacks? (Choose three.)
12. QuestionWhich statement describes SNMP operation?
13. QuestionA network administrator is analyzing the features supported by the multiple versions of SNMP. What are two features that are supported by SNMPv3 but not by SNMPv1 or SNMPv2c? (Choose two.)
14. QuestionWhich protocol or service can be configured to send unsolicited messages to alert the network administrator about a network event such as an extremely high CPU utilization on a router?
15. QuestionWhat is the function of the MIB element as part of a network management system?
Which SNMP version uses weak community string-based access control and supports bulk retrieval?
17. QuestionWhat are SNMP trap messages?
A network administrator issues two commands on a router:
R1(config)# snmp-server host 10.10.50.25 version 2c campus
R1(config)# snmp-server enable traps
What can be concluded after the commands are entered?
Refer to the exhibit. What can be concluded from the produced output?
Refer to the exhibit. A SNMP manager has IP address 172.16.1.120. The SNMP manager is unable to change configuration variables on the R1 SNMP agent. What could be the problem?
Refer to the exhibit. Router R1 was configured by a network administrator to use SNMP version 2. The following commands were issued:
R1(config)# snmp-server community batonaug ro SNMP_ACL
R1(config)# snmp-server contact Wayne World
R1(config)# snmp-server host 192.168.1.3 version 2c batonaug
R1(config)# ip access-list standard SNMP_ACL
R1(config-std-nacl)# permit 192.168.10.3
Why is the administrator not able to get any information from R1?
22. QuestionA network administrator has issued the snmp-server user admin1 admin v3 encrypted auth md5 abc789 priv des 256 key99 command. What are two features of this command? (Choose two.)
23. QuestionWhich statement describes the RSPAN VLAN?
24. QuestionWhich statement describes the function of the SPAN tool used in a Cisco switch?
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the output generated by the show monitor session 1 command, how will SPAN operate on the switch?
Refer to the exhibit. Which command or set of commands will configure SW_A to copy all traffic for the server to the packet analyzer?