CCNA4 v6.0 Chapter 3 Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionWhich broadband wireless technology is based on the 802.11 standard?
2. QuestionWhat is the approximate distance limitation for providing a satisfactory ADSL service from the central office to a customer?
3. QuestionWhat is a component of an ADSL connection that is located at the customer site?
4. QuestionWhat is the function of the DSLAM in a broadband DSL network?
5. QuestionWhich broadband technology would be best for a small office that requires fast upstream connections?
6. QuestionWhat are two WAN connection enhancements that are achieved by implementing PPPoE? (Choose two.)
7. QuestionWhen PPPoE is configured on a customer router, which two commands must have the same value for the configuration to work? (Choose two.)
8. QuestionWhy is the MTU for a PPPoE DSL configuration reduced from 1500 bytes to 1492?
9. QuestionWhat are two characteristics of a PPPoE configuration on a Cisco customer router? (Choose two.)
10. QuestionWhere is PPPoE configured on a Cisco router?
11. QuestionHow can the use of VPNs in the workplace contribute to lower operating costs?
12. QuestionHow is “tunneling” accomplished in a VPN?
13. QuestionWhich two statements describe a remote access VPN? (Choose two.)
14. QuestionWhich is a requirement of a site-to-site VPN?
15. QuestionWhat functionality does mGRE provide to the DMVPN technology?
16. QuestionWhich two scenarios are examples of remote access VPNs? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. What solution can provide a VPN between site A and site B to support encapsulation of any Layer 3 protocol between the internal networks at each site?
18. QuestionWhich three statements are characteristics of generic routing encapsulation (GRE)? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. Which IP address is configured on the physical interface of the CORP router?
Refer to the exhibit. Which IP address would be configured on the tunnel interface of the destination router?
Refer to the exhibit. A tunnel was implemented between routers R1 and R2. Which two conclusions can be drawn from the R1 command output? (Choose two.)
22. QuestionWhat is used by BGP to determine the best path to a destination?
23. QuestionWhat command specifies a BGP neighbor that has an IP address of 188.8.131.52/24 and that is in AS 500?
True or False?
Multiple BGP processes can run on a router.
Refer to the exhibit. Which two configurations will allow router R1 to establish a neighbor relationship with router R2? (Choose two.)
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
What is the code displayed on the web page?