CCNA4 v6.0 Chapter 2 Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionWhich three are types of LCP frames used with PPP? (Choose three.)
2. QuestionWhich command can be used to view the cable type that is attached to a serial interface?
How does PPP interface with different network layer protocols?
4. QuestionWhich address is used in the Address field of a PPP frame?
5. QuestionWhich field marks the beginning and end of an HDLC frame?
6. QuestionIn which situation would the use of PAP be preferable to the use of CHAP?
7. QuestionWhen configuring Multilink PPP, where is the IP address for the multilink bundle configured?
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the debug command output that is shown, which statement is true of the operation of PPP.
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring the PPP link between the two routers. However, the PPP link cannot be established. Based on the partial output of the show running-config command, what is the cause of the problem?
10. QuestionWhich is an advantage of using PPP on a serial link instead of HDLC?
11. QuestionWhich protocol will terminate the PPP link after the exchange of data is complete?
12. QuestionWhich serial 0/0/0 interface state will be shown if no serial cable is attached to the router, but everything else has been correctly configured and turned on?
13. QuestionHow much total bandwidth is provided by a T1 line?
14. QuestionA network engineer is monitoring an essential, but poor quality, PPP WAN link that periodically shuts down. An examination of the interface configurations shows that the ppp quality 90 command has been issued. What action could the engineer take to reduce the frequency with which the link shuts down?
15. QuestionA network engineer is troubleshooting the loss of MPEG video viewing quality as MPEG video files cross a PPP WAN link. What could be causing this loss of quality?
16. QuestionWhich PPP option can detect links that are in a looped-back condition?
17. QuestionA network engineer has issued the show interfaces serial 0/0/0 command on a router to examine the open NCPs on a PPP link to another router. The command output displays that the encapsulation is PPP and that the LCP is open. However, the IPV6CP NCP is not shown as open. What does the engineer need to configure to open the IPV6CP NCP on the link?
18. QuestionWhich three physical layer interfaces support PPP? (Choose three.)
19. QuestionWhat are three components of PPP? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. What type of Layer 2 encapsulation will be used for connection D on the basis of this configuration on a newly installed router:
RtrA(config)# interface serial0/0/0
RtrA(config-if)# ip address 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.252
RtrA(config-if)# no shutdown
21. QuestionWhich two statements describe a PPP connection between two Cisco routers? (Choose two.)
Match the PPP options with the correct description. (Not all options are used.)
Match the phases of establishing a PPP session in the correct order. (Not all options are used.)
Match the steps to the PPP CHAP authentication process sequence. (Not all options are used.)
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Why is the serial link between router R1 and router R2 not operational?