CCNA4 v6.0 Chapter 1 Exam Full 100%
A small company with 10 employees uses a single LAN to share information between computers. Which type of connection to the Internet would be appropriate for this company?
2. QuestionWhich network scenario will require the use of a WAN?
3. QuestionWhich statement describes a characteristic of a WAN?
What are two common types of circuit-switched WAN technologies? (Choose two.)
5. QuestionWhich two devices are needed when a digital leased line is used to provide a connection between the customer and the service provider? (Choose two.)
6. QuestionWhat is a requirement of a connectionless packet-switched network?
7. QuestionWhat is an advantage of packet-switched technology over circuit-switched technology?
8. QuestionA new corporation needs a data network that must meet certain requirements. The network must provide a low cost connection to sales people dispersed over a large geographical area. Which two types of WAN infrastructure would meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
9. QuestionWhat is a long distance fiber-optic media technology that supports both SONET and SDH, and assigns incoming optical signals to specific wavelengths of light?
10. QuestionWhat are two common high-bandwidth fiber-optic media standards? (Choose two.)
11. QuestionWhich WAN technology is cell-based and well suited to carry voice and video traffic?
12. QuestionWhich two technologies use the PSTN network to provide an Internet connection? (Choose two.)
13. QuestionA company needs to interconnect several branch offices across a metropolitan area. The network engineer is seeking a solution that provides high-speed converged traffic, including voice, video, and data on the same network infrastructure. The company also wants easy integration to their existing LAN infrastructure in their office locations. Which technology should be recommended?
14. QuestionWhich solution can provide Internet access to remote locations where no regular WAN services are available?
15. QuestionWhich WAN technology establishes a dedicated constant point-to-point connection between two sites?
16. QuestionA customer needs a metropolitan area WAN connection that provides high-speed, dedicated bandwidth between two sites. Which type of WAN connection would best fulfill this need?
17. QuestionWhich feature is used when connecting to the Internet using DSL?
18. QuestionWhich connectivity method would be best for a corporate employee who works from home two days a week, but needs secure access to internal corporate databases?
19. QuestionWhich wireless technology provides Internet access through cellular networks?
20. QuestionA home user lives within 10 miles (16 kilometers) of the Internet provider network. Which type of technology provides high-speed broadband service with wireless access for this home user?
21. QuestionWhat is the recommended technology to use over a public WAN infrastructure when a branch office is connected to the corporate site?
22. QuestionWhat can cause a reduction in available bandwidth on a cable broadband connection?
23. QuestionWhich equipment is needed for an ISP to provide Internet connections through cable service?
24. QuestionWhich geographic scope requirement would be considered a distributed WAN scope?
25. QuestionA corporation is looking for a solution to connect multiple, newly established remote branch offices. Which consideration is important when selecting a private WAN connection rather than a public WAN connection?
Match the type of WAN device or service to the descriptions. (Not all options are used.)
Match the connectivity type to the description. (Not all options are used.)