CCNA4 Chapter 8 Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 26 questions completed
CCNA4 Chapter 8 Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 26 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. QuestionWhen should a network performance baseline be measured?CorrectIncorrect
What is a purpose of establishing a network baseline?CorrectIncorrect
Which three pieces of information are typically recorded in a logical topology diagram? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionIn which step of gathering symptoms does the network engineer determine if the problem is at the core, distribution, or access layer of the network?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionA team of engineers has identified a solution to a significant network problem. The proposed solution is likely to affect critical network infrastructure components. What should the team follow while implementing the solution to avoid interfering with other processes and infrastructure?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What action occurs at stage 3 of the general troubleshooting process?CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionAfter which step in the network troubleshooting process would one of the layered troubleshooting methods be used?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionA network technician is troubleshooting an email connection problem. Which question to the end-user will provide clear information to better define the problem?CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionA network engineer is troubleshooting a network problem and can successfully ping between two devices. However, Telnet between the same two devices does not work. Which OSI layers should the administrator investigate next?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionA network administrator is having issues with a newly installed network not appearing in other routers. At which layer of the OSI model is the network administrator going to start the troubleshooting process when using a top-down approach?CorrectIncorrect
11. QuestionWhich troubleshooting method begins by examining cable connections and wiring issues?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. On the basis of the information presented, which two IP SLA related statements are true? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
13. QuestionA company is setting up a web site with SSL technology to protect the authentication credentials required to access the web site. A network engineer needs to verify that the setup is correct and that the authentication is indeed encrypted. Which tool should be used?CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionWhich category of software troubleshooting tools provides device-level monitoring, configuration, and fault-management?CorrectIncorrect
15. QuestionWhich two specialized troubleshooting tools can monitor the amount of traffic that passes through a switch? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhich number represents the most severe level of syslog logging?CorrectIncorrect
17. QuestionA user in a large office calls technical support to complain that a PC has suddenly lost connectivity to the network. The technician asks the caller to talk to nearby users to see if other machines are affected. The caller reports that several immediate neighbors in the same department have a similar problem and that they cannot ping each other. Those who are seated in other departments have connectivity. What should the technician check as the first step in troubleshooting the issue?CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionA user reports that after an OS patch of the networking subsystem has been applied to a workstation, it performs very slowly when connecting to network resources. A network technician tests the link with a cable analyzer and notices that the workstation sends an excessive number of frames smaller than 64 bytes and also other meaningless frames. What is the possible cause of the problem?CorrectIncorrect
19. QuestionAn administrator is troubleshooting an Internet connectivity problem on a router. The output of the show interfaces gigabitethernet 0/0 command reveals higher than normal framing errors on the interface that connects to the Internet. At what layer of the OSI model is the problem likely occurring?CorrectIncorrect
20. QuestionA group of Windows PCs in a new subnet has been added to an Ethernet network. When testing the connectivity, a technician finds that these PCs can access local network resources but not the Internet resources. To troubleshoot the problem, the technician wants to initially confirm the IP address and DNS configurations on the PCs, and also verify connectivity to the local router. Which three Windows CLI commands and utilities will provide the necessary information? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
22. QuestionA networked PC is having trouble accessing the Internet, but can print to a local printer and ping other computers in the area. Other computers on the same network are not having any issues. What is the problem?CorrectIncorrect
23. QuestionThe newly configured ASBR that connects a company to the Internet has a default route configured and has the default-information originate command entered. Devices connected through this router can access the Internet. The problem is that no other OSPF routers have a default route in the routing table and no other users throughout the organization can access the Internet. What could be the problem?CorrectIncorrect
24. QuestionAn internal corporate server can be accessed by internal PCs, but not by external Internet users that should have access. What could be the issue?CorrectIncorrect
Fill in the blank.
Use the ……………. cache to verify IPv4 address to Layer 2 Ethernet address mappings on a host computer.CorrectIncorrect
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
A user reports that PC0 cannot visit the web server http://www.server.com. Troubleshoot the network configuration to identify the problem.
What is the cause of the problem?CorrectIncorrect