CCNA4 Chapter 3 Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 26 questions completed
CCNA4 Chapter 3 Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 26 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. QuestionWhich broadband wireless technology is based on the 802.11 standard?CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionWhat is the approximate distance limitation for providing a satisfactory ADSL service from the central office to a customer?CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionWhat is a component of an ADSL connection that is located at the customer site?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhat is the function of the DSLAM in a broadband DSL network?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhich broadband technology would be best for a small office that requires fast upstream connections?CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionWhat are two WAN connection enhancements that are achieved by implementing PPPoE? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionWhen PPPoE is configured on a customer router, which two commands must have the same value for the configuration to work? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionWhy is the MTU for a PPPoE DSL configuration reduced from 1500 bytes to 1492?CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionWhat are two characteristics of a PPPoE configuration on a Cisco customer router? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionWhere is PPPoE configured on a Cisco router?CorrectIncorrect
11. QuestionHow can the use of VPNs in the workplace contribute to lower operating costs?CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionHow is “tunneling” accomplished in a VPN?CorrectIncorrect
13. QuestionWhich two statements describe a remote access VPN? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionWhich is a requirement of a site-to-site VPN?CorrectIncorrect
15. QuestionWhat functionality does mGRE provide to the DMVPN technology?CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhich two scenarios are examples of remote access VPNs? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What solution can provide a VPN between site A and site B to support encapsulation of any Layer 3 protocol between the internal networks at each site?CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionWhich three statements are characteristics of generic routing encapsulation (GRE)? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which IP address is configured on the physical interface of the CORP router?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which IP address would be configured on the tunnel interface of the destination router?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A tunnel was implemented between routers R1 and R2. Which two conclusions can be drawn from the R1 command output? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
22. QuestionWhat is used by BGP to determine the best path to a destination?CorrectIncorrect
23. QuestionWhat command specifies a BGP neighbor that has an IP address of 220.127.116.11/24 and that is in AS 500?CorrectIncorrect
True or False?
Multiple BGP processes can run on a router.CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which two configurations will allow router R1 to establish a neighbor relationship with router R2? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
What is the code displayed on the web page?CorrectIncorrect