CCNA3 v6.0 Pretest Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 40 questions completed
CCNA3 v6.0 Pretest Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
What route would have the lowest administrative distance?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What command would be used to configure a static route on R1 so that traffic from both LANs can reach the 2001:db8:1:4::/64 remote network?CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of the distribution layer in the three layer hierarchical model?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhich three statements are generally considered to be best practices in the placement of ACLs? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. How is a frame sent from PCA forwarded to PCC if the MAC address table on switch SW1 is empty?CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionWhich address prefix range is reserved for IPv4 multicast?CorrectIncorrect
Which statement describes a difference between the operation of inbound and outbound ACLs?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionWhat are three primary benefits of using VLANs? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionWhat routing table entry has a next hop address associated with a destination network?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionWhich type of inter-VLAN communication design requires the configuration of multiple subinterfaces?CorrectIncorrect
Which two devices allow hosts on different VLANs to communicate with each other? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionWhich two statements correctly describe a router memory type and its contents? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. In what switch mode should port G0/1 be assigned if Cisco best practices are being used?CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionWhy does a Layer 3 device perform the ANDing process on a destination IP address and subnet mask?CorrectIncorrect
15. QuestionWhich range of link-local addresses can be assigned to an IPv6-enabled interface?CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhat are three parts of an IPv6 global unicast address? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
17. QuestionAn IPv6 enabled device sends a data packet with the destination address of FF02::2. What is the target of this packet?CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionA router is configured to participate in multiple routing protocol: RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF. The router must send a packet to network 192.168.14.0. Which route will be used to forward the traffic?CorrectIncorrect
19. QuestionWhich subnet would include the address 192.168.1.96 as a usable host address?CorrectIncorrect
20. QuestionWhat does the IP address 192.168.1.15/29 represent?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is implementing the stateless DHCPv6 operation for the company. Clients are configuring IPv6 addresses as expected. However, the clients are not getting the DNS server address and the domain name information configured in the DHCP pool. What could be the cause of the problem?CorrectIncorrect
22. QuestionAn organization is assigned an IPv6 address block of 2001:db8:0:ca00::/56. How many subnets can be created without using bits in the interface ID space?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Match the packets with their destination IP address to the exiting interface on the router. (Not all targets are used.)
- The packet is dropped.
- packets with destination of 172.17.6.15
- packets with destination of 172.17.14.8
- packets with destination of 172.17.12.10
- packets with destination of 172.17.10.5
- packets with destination of 172.17.8.20
Match the DHCP message tpes to the order of the DHCPv4 process. (Not all options are used.)
- Step 4
- Step 3
- Step 1
- Step 2
Refer to the exhibit. Match the network with the correct IP address and prefix that will satisfy the usable host addressing requirements for each network. (Not all options are used.)
- Network C
- Network A
- Network D
- Network B
26. QuestionWhat is the term that is used for the area of a network that is affected when a device or network service experiences problems?CorrectIncorrect
27. QuestionAs the network administrator you have been asked to implement EtherChannel on the corporate network. What does this configuration consist of?CorrectIncorrect
28. QuestionWhich characteristic would most influence a network design engineer to select a multilayer switch over a Layer 2 switch?CorrectIncorrect
29. QuestionA network administrator is planning to add a new switch to the network. What should the network administrator do to ensure the new switch exchanges VTP information with the other switches in the VTP domain?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Switch SW-A is to be used as a temporary replacement for another switch in the VTP Student domain. What two pieces of information are indicated from the exhibited output? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator configures both switches as displayed. However, host C is unable to ping host D and host E is unable to ping host F. What action should the administrator take to enable this communication?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which switch will be elected the root bridge and which switch will place a port in blocking mode? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured OFPF in the topology as shown. What is the preferred path to get from the LAN network that is connected to R1 to the LAN network that is connected to R7?CorrectIncorrect
34. QuestionWhich statement describes the autonomous system number used in EIGRP configuration on a Cisco router?CorrectIncorrect
35. QuestionAn EIGRP router loses the route to a network. Its topology table contains two feasible successors to the same network. What action will the router take?CorrectIncorrect
36. QuestionWhat is a function of OSPF hello packets?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. R1 and R2 are OSPFv3 neighbors. Which address would R1 use as the next hop for packets that are destined for the Internet?CorrectIncorrect
Match the description to the term. (Not all options are used.)
- adjacency database
- Shortest Path First
- single-area OSPF
- ink-state database
- multiarea OSPF
- This where the details of the neighboring routes can be found.
- This is the algorithm used by OSPF.
- All the routers are in the backbone area.
- This where your can find the topology table.
Match the order of precedence to the process logic that an OSPFv3 network router goes through in choosing a router ID. (Not all options are used.)
- The router displays console message to configure the router ID manually.
- The uses the highest configured IPv4 address of an active interface.
- The router chooses the highest IPv6 address that is configured on the router.
- The router uses the highest configured IPv4 address of a loopback interface.
- The router uses the explicitly configured router ID if any.
- priority 4
- priority 3
- priority 2
- priority 1
What eliminates switching loops?CorrectIncorrect