CCNA3 v6.0 Practice Final Full 100%
1. QuestionWhich action should be taken when planning for redundancy on a hierarchical network design?
2. QuestionWhat is the function of STP in a scalable network?
As the network administrator you have been asked to implement EtherChannel on the corporate network. What does this configuration consist of?
4. QuestionHow does implementing STP allow for a scalable network design?
5. QuestionWhich model and which two characteristics would be more likely to be considered in purchasing an access layer switch, as compared to buying switches that operate at the other layers of the Cisco hierarchical design model? (Choose three.)
6. QuestionWhat is the function of ASICs in a multilayer switch?
7. QuestionIn a large enterprise network, which two functions are performed by routers at the distribution layer? (Choose two.)
8. QuestionWhich two VTP modes allow for the creation, modification, and deletion of VLANs on the local switch? (Choose two.)
9. QuestionWhich three steps should be taken before moving a Cisco switch to a new VTP management domain? (Choose three.)
10. QuestionThe network administrator wants to configure a switch to pass VLAN update information to other switches in the domain but not update its own local VLAN database. Which two steps should the administrator perform to achieve this? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. The partial configuration that is shown was used to configure router on a stick for VLANS 10, 30, and 50. However, testing shows that there are some connectivity problems between the VLANs. Which configuration error is causing this problem?
12. QuestionWhich two statements are characteristics of routed ports on a multilayer switch? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. A Layer 3 switch routes for three VLANs and connects to a router for Internet connectivity. Which two configurations would be applied to the switch? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Which switch will be the root bridge after the election process is complete?
15. QuestionWhat two STP features are incorporated into Rapid PVST+? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring PVST+ for the three switches. What will be a result of entering these commands?
Refer to the exhibit. If the switch has been configured for PVST+ mode, what command output would replace the question marks?
18. QuestionWhich function is provided by EtherChannel?
19. QuestionWhich technology is an open protocol standard that allows switches to automatically bundle physical ports into a single logical link?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has connected two switches together using EtherChannel technology. If STP is running, what will be the end result?
21. QuestionWhat are two requirements to be able to configure an EtherChannel between two switches? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the command output shown, what is the status of the EtherChannel?
23. QuestionA network engineer is configuring a LAN with a redundant first hop to make better use of the available network resources. Which protocol should the engineer implement?
24. QuestionWhich dynamic routing protocol uses hop count to calculate metric value?
25. QuestionWhich two commands are used in the implementation of a dynamic IPv4 routing protocol? (Choose two.)
26. QuestionWhich statement describes the Autonomous System number that is used in EIGRP?
27. QuestionWhat are two reasons to implement passive interfaces in the EIGRP configuration of a Cisco router? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issues the show ip protocols command. Based on the exhibited output, what can be concluded?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has issued the show ip eigrp neighbors command. What can be concluded from the output?
30. QuestionWhich two metric weights are set to one by default when costs in EIGRP are being calculated? (Choose two.)
31. QuestionWhich feature of the EIGRP routing protocol can provide fast re-convergence without DUAL recomputation in the event of a route failure?
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator attempts to configure EIGRP for IPv6 on a router and receives the error message that is shown. Which command must be issued by the administrator before EIGRP for IPv6 can be configured?
Refer to the exhibit. What will Router1 do if it receives packets that are destined to network 172.16.4.0/24?
34. QuestionIn which IOS CLI mode must a network administrator issue the maximum-paths command to configure load balancing in EIGRP?
Refer to the exhibit. Which command will configure unequal-cost load balancing with EIGRP on the HQ router?
Refer to the exhibit. Why did R1 and R2 not establish an adjacency?
37. QuestionFor troubleshooting missing EIGRP routes on a router, what three types of information can be collected using the show ip protocols command? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. The routing table on R2 does not include all networks that are attached to R1. The network administrator verifies that the network statement is configured to include these two networks. What is a possible cause of the issue?
39. QuestionA network administrator is troubleshooting the EIGRP routing between two routers, R1 and R2. The problem is found to be that only some, but not all networks attached to R1 are listed in the routing table of router R2. What should the administrator investigate on router R1 to determine the cause of the problem?
40. QuestionWhat is the order of packet types used by an OSPF router to establish convergence?
41. QuestionWhich wildcard mask would be used to advertise the 192.168.5.96/27 network as part of an OSPF configuration?
42. QuestionWhat is the reason for a network engineer to alter the default reference bandwidth parameter when configuring OSPF?
43. QuestionWhich OSPFv3 function works differently from OSPFv2?
Refer to the exhibit. Which address will R1 use as the source address for all OSPFv3 messages that will be sent to neighbors?
45. QuestionWhat address type will OSPFv3 use to form adjacencies to neighboring routers?
46. QuestionOn what type of OSPF router is interarea route summarization configured?
47. QuestionWhich type of OSPF LSA represents an external route and is propagated across the entire OSPF domain?
48. QuestionWhich OSPF LSA type is only used in multiaccess and NBMA networks?
Refer to the exhibit. What can be concluded about network 192.168.1.0 in the R2 routing table?
Refer to the exhibit. What are three results for the DR and BDR elections for the given topologies? (Choose three.)
51. QuestionWhat is one reason to use the ip ospf priority command when the OSPF routing protocol is in use?
Refer to the exhibit. Suppose that routers B, C, and D have a default priority, and router A has a priority 0. Which conclusion can be drawn from the DR/BDR election process?
Refer to the exhibit. On which router or routers would a default route be statically configured in a corporate environment that uses single area OSPF as the routing protocol?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured OSPFv2 on the two Cisco routers as shown. The routers are unable to form a neighbor adjacency. What should be done to fix the problem?
55. QuestionAn administrator is troubleshooting an adjacency issue between two OSPFv3 routers. Which two neighbor states indicate a stable adjacency between the routers? (Choose two.)
Fill in the blank.
In RSTP, BPDU frames are sent every 2 seconds by default.
Fill in the blank.
What is the acronym of an IGP, link-state, classless routing protocol besides IS-IS? OSPF
Fill in the blank.
EIGRP keeps feasible successor routes in the topology table.
Fill in the blank.
By default, EIGRP is able to use up to 50 percent of the bandwidth for EIGRP messages on an EIGRP-enabled interface.
Match the switched LAN problem to the correct symptom. (Not all options are used.)
Match the port state with its condition. (Not all options are used.)
Match the step sequence to the multiarea OSPF route calculation process. (Not all options are used.)
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Which message was displayed on the web server?