CCNA3 v6.0 Chapter 8 Exam Full 100%
What is used to create the OSPF neighbor table?
2. QuestionWhich OSPF component is identical in all routers in an OSPF area after convergence?
Which OPSF packet contains the different types of link-state advertisements?
4. QuestionWhat happens immediately after two OSPF routers have exchanged hello packets and have formed a neighbor adjacency?
5. QuestionWhat will an OSPF router prefer to use first as a router ID?
6. QuestionWhat are the two purposes of an OSPF router ID? (Choose two.)
7. QuestionBy default, what is the OSPF cost for any link with a bandwidth of 100 Mb/s or greater?
8. QuestionWhich command should be used to check the OSPF process ID, the router ID, networks the router is advertising, the neighbors the router is receiving updates from, and the default administrative distance?
9. QuestionWhat are two reasons that will prevent two routers from forming an OSPFv2 adjacency? (Choose two.)
10. QuestionWhich three addresses could be used as the destination address for OSPFv3 messages? (Choose three.)
11. QuestionA network administrator enters the command ipv6 router ospf 64 in global configuration mode. What is the result of this command?
12. QuestionWhen a network engineer is configuring OSPFv3 on a router, which command would the engineer issue immediately before configuring the router ID?
13. QuestionSingle area OSPFv3 has been enabled on a router via the ipv6 router ospf 20 command. Which command will enable this OSPFv3 process on an interface of that router?
14. QuestionWhat does a Cisco router use automatically to create link-local addresses on serial interfaces when OSPFv3 is implemented?
15. QuestionWhich command will verify that a router that is running OSPFv3 has formed an adjacency with other routers in its OSPF area?
16. QuestionWhich command will provide information specific to OSPFv3 routes in the routing table?
Match the OSPF state with the order in which it occurs. (Not all options are used.)
Match each OSPF packet type to how it is used by a router. (Not all options are used.)
By order of precedence, match the selection of router ID for an OSPF-enable router to the possible router ID options. (Not all option are used.)
Match the information to the command that is used to obtain the information. (Not all options are used.)
Fill in the blank.
OSPF uses cost as a metric.
Fill in the blank.
The election of a DR and a BDR takes place on multiaccess networks, such as Ethernet networks.
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then complete the task.
What message is displayed on http://www.ciscoville.com?