CCNA3 v6.0 Chapter 5 Exam Full 100%
Which dynamic routing protocol was developed as an exterior gateway protocol to interconnect different Internet providers?
2. QuestionIn the context of routing protocols, what is a definition for time to convergence?
3. QuestionAn OSPF enabled router is processing learned routes to select best paths to reach a destination network. What is the OSPF algorithm evaluating as the metric?
4. QuestionWhat is the difference between interior and exterior routing protocols?
5. QuestionWhat are two purposes of dynamic routing protocols? (Choose two.)
6. QuestionWhich routing protocol is designed to use areas to scale large hierarchical networks?
7. QuestionWhich two routing protocols are classified as distance vector routing protocols? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured RIPv2 in the given topology. Which path would a packet take to get from the LAN that is connected to R1 to the LAN that is connected to R7?CCNA3 v6.0 Chapter 5 Exam 002
9. QuestionWhich routing protocol sends a routing update to neighboring routers every 30 seconds?
10. QuestionAfter a network topology change occurs, which distance vector routing protocol can send an update message directly to a single neighboring router without unnecessarily notifying other routers?
11. QuestionWhich feature provides secure routing updates between RIPv2 neighbors?
12. QuestionWhat is maintained within an EIGRP topology table?
13. QuestionA network administrator is researching routing protocols for implementation in a critical network infrastructure. Which protocol uses the DUAL algorithm to provide almost instantaneous convergence during a route failover?
Refer to the exhibit. OSPF is used in the network. Which path will be chosen by OSPF to send data packets from Net A to Net B?
15. QuestionWhat are two features of the OSPF routing protocol? (Choose two.)
16. QuestionWhich two protocols are link-state routing protocols? (Choose two.)
17. QuestionWhich routing protocol uses link-state information to build a map of the topology for computing the best path to each destination network?
18. QuestionWhich two requirements are necessary before a router configured with a link-state routing protocol can build and send its link-state packets? (Choose two.)
19. QuestionWhat happens when two link-state routers stop receiving hello packets from neighbors?
20. QuestionWhich two events will trigger the sending of a link-state packet by a link-state routing protocol? (Choose two.)
21. QuestionWhat is the first step taken by a newly configured OSPF router in the process of reaching a state of convergence?
22. QuestionWhich two components of an LSP enable an OSPF router to determine if the LSP that is received contains newer information than what is in the current OSPF router link-state database? (Choose two.)
23. QuestionWhich statement is an incorrect description of the OSPF protocol?
24. QuestionWhat is a disadvantage of deploying OSPF in a large single area routing environment?
Match the features of link-state routing protocols to their advantages and disadvantages. (Not all options are used.)