CCNA3 v6.0 Chapter 3 Exam Full 100%
Which two network design features require Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) to ensure correct network operation? (Choose two.)
What is the outcome of a Layer 2 broadcast storm?
3. QuestionWhat is the purpose of the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)?
4. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of a Layer 2 loop?
5. QuestionWhat additional information is contained in the 12-bit extended system ID of a BPDU?
6. QuestionWhich three components are combined to form a bridge ID?
Refer to the exhibit. Which switch will be elected the root bridge and which switch will place a port in blocking mode? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Which trunk link will not forward any traffic after the root bridge election process is complete?
9. QuestionWhich protocol provides up to 16 instances of RSTP, combines many VLANs with the same physical and logical topology into a common RSTP instance, and provides support for PortFast, BPDU guard, BPDU filter, root guard, and loop guard?
10. QuestionWhich Cisco switch feature ensures that configured switch edge ports do not cause Layer 2 loops if a port is mistakenly connected to another switch?
11. QuestionWhich two types of spanning tree protocols can cause suboptimal traffic flows because they assume only one spanning-tree instance for the entire bridged network? (Choose two.)
12. QuestionWhich spanning tree standard supports only one root bridge so that traffic from all VLANs flows over the same path?
13. QuestionWhat is an advantage of PVST+?
14. QuestionIn which two port states does a switch learn MAC addresses and process BPDUs in a PVST network? (Choose two.)
15. QuestionIf no bridge priority is configured in PVST, which criteria is considered when electing the root bridge?
16. QuestionWhich RSTP ports are connected to end devices?
17. QuestionA network administrator is preparing the implementation of Rapid PVST+ on a production network. How are the Rapid PVST+ link types determined on the switch interfaces?
18. QuestionWhich port state will switch ports immediately transition to when configured for PortFast?
19. QuestionWhich STP priority configuration would ensure that a switch would always be the root switch?
Refer to the exhibit. What is the role of the SW3 switch?
To obtain an overview of the spanning tree status of a switched network, a network engineer issues the show spanning-tree command on a switch. Which two items of information will this command display? (Choose two.)
22. QuestionWhat port type is used to interconnect switches in a switch stack?
Match the spanning-tree feature with the protocol type. (Not all options are used.)
Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
The spanning-tree mode rapid-pvst global configuration command is used to enable Rapid PVST+.
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Which switch is the root bridge?