CCNA3 v6.0 Chapter 2 Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of VTP?
2. QuestionWhich two VTP parameters must be identical on all switches in the network in order to participate in the same VTP domain? (Choose two.)
3. QuestionWhich two events will cause the VTP revision number on a VTP server to change? (Choose two.)
Given the following configuration, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
switch(vlan)# vtp version 2
switch(vlan)# vtp mode server
switch(vlan)# vtp domain Cisco
switch(vlan)# vtp password mypassword
5. QuestionWhere is the vlan.dat file stored on a switch?
6. QuestionA switch is participating in a VTP domain and configured as a VTP server. The switch needs to propagate VLAN 10 (used by the Manufacturing department) throughout the VTP domain, but does not have any directly connected hosts using that particular VLAN. Which configuration would satisfy this requirement?
7. QuestionWhich command should the network administrator implement to prevent the transfer of DTP frames between a Cisco switch and a non-Cisco switch?
8. QuestionUnder which two occasions should an administrator disable DTP while managing a local area network? (Choose two.)
9. QuestionWhich command displays the encapsulation type, the voice VLAN ID, and the access mode VLAN for the Fa0/1 interface?
Refer to the exhibit. Communication between the VLANs is not occurring. What could be the issue?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring inter-VLAN routing. However, the communication between VLAN 10 and VLAN 20 fails. Based on the output of the show vlan command, what is the cause of the problem?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is verifying the configuration of inter-VLAN routing. Users complain that PC2 cannot communicate with PC1. Based on the output, what is the possible cause of the problem?
13. QuestionWhat happens to switch ports after the VLAN to which they are assigned is deleted?
Refer to the exhibit. After attempting to enter the configuration that is shown in router RTA, an administrator receives an error and users on VLAN 20 report that they are unable to reach users on VLAN 30. What is causing the problem?
Refer to the exhibit. A router-on-a-stick configuration was implemented for VLANs 15, 30, and 45, according to the show running-config command output. PCs on VLAN 45 that are using the 172.16.45.0 /24 network are having trouble connecting to PCs on VLAN 30 in the 172.16.30.0 /24 network. Which error is most likely causing this problem?
16. QuestionHow are IP addressing designs affected by VLAN implementations?
17. QuestionWhich three actions can cause problems with a VTP implementation? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. The switch does the routing for the hosts that connect to VLAN 5. If the PC accesses a web server from the Internet, at what point will a VLAN number be added to the frame?
19. QuestionHow is traffic routed between multiple VLANs on a multilayer switch?
20. QuestionWhile configuring inter-VLAN routing on a multilayer switch, a network administrator issues the no switchport command on an interface that is connected to another switch. What is the purpose of this command?
21. QuestionWhat is a disadvantage of using multilayer switches for inter-VLAN routing?
22. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of a routed port on a Layer 3 switch?
Fill in the blank.
In a Cisco switch, the extended range VLAN information is stored in the running configuration file.
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
Which command is missing on the Layer 3 switch to restore the full connectivity between PC1 and the web server? (Note that typing no shutdown will not fix this problem.) ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0
Match the DTP mode with its function. (Not all options are used.)