CCNA3 v6.0 Chapter 1 Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionWhat are two expected features of modern enterprise networks? (Choose two.)
2. QuestionWhat network design would contain the scope of disruptions on a network should a failure occur?
3. QuestionWhich action should be taken when planning for redundancy on a hierarchical network design?
Refer to the exhibit. Which devices exist in the failure domain when switch S3 loses power?
5. QuestionWhich design feature will limit the size of a failure domain in an enterprise network?
6. QuestionA network administrator is planning redundant devices and cabling in a switched network to support high availability. Which benefit will implementing the Spanning Tree Protocol provide to this design?
7. QuestionWhat are two benefits of extending access layer connectivity to users through a wireless medium? (Choose two.)
8. QuestionWhich two features of enterprise class equipment assists an enterprise network in maintaining 99.999 percent up-time? (Choose two.)
9. QuestionWhat capability is provided by the use of application-specific integrated circuits in Cisco multilayer switches?
10. QuestionWhich statement describes a characteristic of Cisco Meraki switches?
11. QuestionIn which situation would a network administrator install a Cisco Nexus Series or Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switch to promote infrastructure scalability?
12. QuestionWhich statement describes a characteristic of Cisco Catalyst 2960 switches?
13. QuestionWhat are three access layer switch features that are considered when designing a network? (Choose three.)
14. QuestionWhat are two functions of a router? (Choose two.)
15. QuestionA network engineer is reviewing a network design that uses a fixed configuration enterprise router that supports both LAN and WAN connections. However, the engineer realizes that the router does not have enough interfaces to support growth and network expansion. Which type of device should be used as a replacement?
16. QuestionWhen a Cisco IOS device is being selected or upgraded, which option indicates the capabilities of the Cisco IOS device?
17. QuestionImmediately after a router completes its boot sequence, the network administrator wants to check the routers configuration. From privileged EXEC mode, which of the following commands can the administrator use for this purpose? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Which command was issued on a Cisco switch that resulted in the exhibited output?
19. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of in-band device management?
20. QuestionWhich two requirements must always be met to use in-band management to configure a network device? (Choose two.)
21. QuestionWhich type of information is displayed by the show ip protocols command that is issued from a router command prompt?
22. QuestionA network technician needs to connect a PC to a Cisco network device for initial configuration. What is required to perform this device configuration?
Match the purpose to the related configuration item. (Not all options are used.)