CCNA3 Final Exam Form C - Online Assessment
0 of 60 questions completed
CCNA3 Final Exam Form C – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 60 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Which technological factor determines the impact of a failure domain?CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionWhat is the function of STP in a scalable network?CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionWhich characteristic would most influence a network design engineer to select a multilayer switch over a Layer 2 switch?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhat are two reasons to install a single 48-port fixed configuration switch, rather than two 24-port fixed configuration switches, in a wiring closet that supports two classrooms? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhat are two requirements when using out-of-band configuration of a Cisco IOS network device? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionWhich step can be taken to ensure that a switch added to the network does not overwrite the VLAN databases on existing switches in the same VTP domain?CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionA network administrator is planning to add a new switch to the network. What should the network administrator do to ensure the new switch exchanges VTP information with the other switches in the VTP domain?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionAn administrator was troubleshooting a router-on-a-stick topology and concluded that the problem was related to the configuration of VLANs on the router subinterfaces. Which two commands can the administrator use in the router to identify the problem? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. The configuration shows commands entered by a network administrator for inter-VLAN routing. However, host PCA cannot communicate with PCB. Which part of the inter-VLAN configuration causes the problem?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Switch SW-A is to be used as a temporary replacement for another switch in the VTP Student domain. What two pieces of information are indicated from the exhibited output? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator configures both switches as displayed. However, host C is unable to ping host D and host E is unable to ping host F. What action should the administrator take to enable this communication?CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of spanning tree?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. All the displayed switches are Cisco 2960 switches with the same default priority and operating at the same bandwidth. Which three ports will be STP designated ports? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionA set of switches is being connected in a LAN topology. Which STP bridge priority value will make it least likely for the switch to be selected as the root?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which switch will be elected the root bridge and which switch will place a port in blocking mode? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhich statement is true about the states of the IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What are the possible port roles for ports A, B, C, and D in this RSTP-enabled network?CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. What are two results of issuing the displayed commands on S1, S2, and S3? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
19. QuestionWhen the show spanning-tree vlan 33 command is issued on a switch, three ports are shown in the forwarding state. In which two port roles could these interfaces function while in the forwarding state? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
20. QuestionWhich is a characteristic of EtherChannel?CorrectIncorrect
21. QuestionA network administrator has configured an EtherChannel between two switches that are connected via four trunk links. If the physical interface for one of the trunk links changes to a down state, what happens to the EtherChannel?CorrectIncorrect
22. QuestionWhat are two load-balancing methods in the EtherChannel technology? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
23. QuestionWhich mode configuration setting would allow formation of an EtherChannel link between switches SW1 and SW2 without sending negotiation traffic?CorrectIncorrect
24. QuestionWhich two parameters must match on the ports of two switches to create a PAgP EtherChannel between the switches? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
25. QuestionA network administrator is analyzing first-hop router redundancy protocols. What is a characteristic of VRRPv3?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator would like to implement dynamic routing within a small network environment as shown in the exhibit. Which routing protocol would be a viable solution?CorrectIncorrect
27. QuestionWhat is a key distinction between classful and classless routing protocols?CorrectIncorrect
28. QuestionWhat does the SPF algorithm consider to be the best path to a network?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured OFPF in the topology as shown. What is the preferred path to get from the LAN network that is connected to R1 to the LAN network that is connected to R7?CorrectIncorrect
30. QuestionWhich protocol does EIGRP use for the transportation of EIGRP packets?CorrectIncorrect
31. QuestionWhich two statements are correct about EIGRP acknowledgment packets? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
32. QuestionWhat EIGRP packet type is used by EIGRP routers to discover neighbors on directly connected links?CorrectIncorrect
33. QuestionWhich statement describes the autonomous system number used in EIGRP configuration on a Cisco router?CorrectIncorrect
34. QuestionWhat two values must match between two EIGRP directly connected neighbors to establish and maintain an adjacency? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which two conclusions can be derived from the output? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
36. QuestionWhich command is used to display the bandwidth of an interface on an EIGRP-enabled router?CorrectIncorrect
37. QuestionAn EIGRP router loses the route to a network. Its topology table contains two feasible successors to the same network. What action will the router take?CorrectIncorrect
38. QuestionA network engineer examining the operation of EIGRP on a router notices that one particular route is in an active state. What can the engineer determine about this route?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What will Router1 do if it receives packets that are destined to network 2001:db8:11:100::/64?CorrectIncorrect
40. QuestionHow are externally learned EIGRP routes identified in the routing table?CorrectIncorrect
A network administrator is configuring EIGRP load balancing with the commands:
Router(config)# router eigrp 1
Router(config-router)# variance 3
What is a direct result of entering these commands?CorrectIncorrect
42. QuestionBy default, how many equal cost routes to the same destination can be installed in the routing table of a Cisco router?CorrectIncorrect
43. QuestionWhen should EIGRP automatic summarization be turned off?CorrectIncorrect
44. QuestionWhat is a function of OSPF hello packets?CorrectIncorrect
45. QuestionWhat is the final operational state that will form between an OSPF DR and a DROTHER once the routers reach convergence?CorrectIncorrect
46. QuestionA router needs to be configured to route within OSPF Area 0. Which two commands are required to accomplish this? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
47. QuestionHow is the router ID for an OSPFv3 router determined?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. R1 and R2 are OSPFv3 neighbors. Which address would R1 use as the next hop for packets that are destined for the Internet?CorrectIncorrect
49. QuestionWhat does an OSPF area contain?CorrectIncorrect
50. QuestionWhat are the only two roles that permit an OSPF router to be configured for summarization? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
51. QuestionWhich routing table descriptor is used to identify the OSPF networks advertised by type 1 LSAs?CorrectIncorrect
52. QuestionWhat are two features of OSPF interarea route summarization? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What are three resulting DR and BDR elections for the given topology? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
54. QuestionWhat is one reason to use the ip ospf priority command when the OSPF routing protocol is in use?CorrectIncorrect
55. QuestionWhich statement describes a characteristic of OSPF external routes?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured OSPFv2 on the two Cisco routers as shown. PC1 is unable to communicate with PC2. What should be done to fix the problem?CorrectIncorrect
57. QuestionWhich command can be used by an administrator to display a list of interfaces that are enabled for OSPFv3?CorrectIncorrect
Match the order in which the link-state routing process occurs on a router. (Not all options are used.)
- Each router is responsible for "saying "hello" to its neighbors on directly connected networks.
- Each router builds an LSP that contains the state of each directly connected link.
- Each router learns about each of its own directly connected networks.
- Each router increments the hop count for the destination network.
- Each router floods the LSP to all neighbors who then store all LSPs received in a database.
- Each router uses the database to construct a complete map of the topology and computes the best path to each destination network.
- Sept 2
- Sept 3
- Sept 1
- Sept 4
- Sept 5
Match the description to the term. (Not all options are used.)
- adjacency database
- Shortest Path First
- single-area OSPF
- link-state database
- multiarea OSPF
- This is where the details of the neighboring routers can be found
- This is the algorithm used by OSPF.
- All the routers aere in the backbone area.
- This is where you can find the topology table.
Match the order of precedence to the process logic that an OSPFv3 network router goes through in choosing a router ID. (Not all options are used.)
- The router displays a console message to configure the router ID manually.
- The router uses the highest configured IPv4 address of an active interface.
- The router chooses the highest IPv6 address that is configured on the router.
- The router uses the highest configured IPv4 address of a loopback interface.
- The router uses the explicitly configured router ID if any.
- priority 4
- priority 3
- priority 2
- priority 1