CCNA3 Chapter 7 Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 25 questions completed
CCNA3 Chapter 6 Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Refer to the exhibit. Router R3 is receiving multiple routes through the EIGRP routing protocol. Which statement is true about the implementation of summarization in this network?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which two routes will be advertised to the router ISP if autosummarization is disabled? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionWhat is the purpose of a Null0 route in the routing table?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. All networks are active in the same EIGRP routing domain. When the auto-summary command is issued on R3, which two summary networks will be calculated on R3? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhich three statements are advantages of using automatic summarization? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
Assuming that EIGRP is enabled on both routers and automatic summarization is enabled, what must be configured to ensure that R1 will be able to reach the 220.127.116.11/24 network?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement is supported by the output?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionWhich two steps must be taken in order to send a default route to other EIGRP routers? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionWhat is the administrative distance of externally learned EIGRP routes?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionTwo routers, R1 and R2, share a 64 kb/s link. An administrator wants to limit the bandwidth used by EIGRP between these two routers to 48 kb/s. Which command is used on both routers to configure the new bandwidth setting?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which two conclusions can be drawn from the exhibited configuration? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionWhich routing protocol supports unequal-cost load balancing on Cisco routers?CorrectIncorrect
13. QuestionBy default, how many equal-cost routes to the same destination network will EIGRP install in the routing table?CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionWhat is the default maximum amount of bandwidth that can be used for exchanging EIGRP messages on an EIGRP-configured interface?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator wants EIGRP on Router1 to load balance traffic to network 2001:db8:11:10::/64 across two interfaces. Currently traffic is using only interface GigabitEthernet0/1. A second route, not in the routing table, is available with a metric of 264000. What value is needed in the variance command to make EIGRP put the second route into the routing table?CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhen a Cisco router is configured with fast-switching, how are packets distributed over equal-cost paths?CorrectIncorrect
17. QuestionWhich command can be issued on a router to verify that automatic summarization is enabled?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. After the configuration shown is applied on router R1, the exhibited status message is displayed. Router R1 is unable to form a neighbor relationship with R2 on the serial 0/1/0 interface. What is the most likely cause of this problem?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 are directly connected via their serial interfaces and are both running the EIGRP routing protocol. R1 and R2 can ping the directly connected serial interface of their neighbor, but they cannot form an EIGRP neighbor adjacency.
What action should be taken to solve this problem?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Considering that R2, R3, and R4 are correctly configured, why did R1 not establish an adjacency with R2, R3, and R4?CorrectIncorrect
21. QuestionIn which scenario will the use of EIGRP automatic summarization cause inconsistent routing in a network?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Remote users are experiencing connectivity problems when attempting to reach hosts in the 172.21.100.0 /24 network. Using the output in the exhibit, what is the most likely cause of the connectivity problem?CorrectIncorrect
Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
The ………………. command causes an EIGRP router to stop sending hello packets through an interface.CorrectIncorrect
Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
The command to propagate the default route from the router Border to the rest of the EIGRP domain is Border(config-router)# ……………………… .CorrectIncorrect
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
R1 and R2 could not establish an EIGRP adjacency. What is the problem?CorrectIncorrect