CCNA3 Chapter 6 Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 25 questions completed
CCNA3 Chapter 6 Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
When an EIGRP-enabled router uses a password to accept routes from other EIGRP-enabled routers, which mechanism is used?CorrectIncorrect
What is the purpose of using protocol-dependent modules in EIGRP?CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionIf all router Ethernet interfaces in an EIGRP network are configured with the default EIGRP timers, how long will a router wait by default to receive an EIGRP packet from its neighbor before declaring the neighbor unreachable?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhich statement describes a characteristic of the delivery of EIGRP update packets?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhich two EIGRP packet types are sent with unreliable delivery? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionWhich destination MAC address is used when a multicast EIGRP packet is encapsulated into an Ethernet frame?CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionWhat is identified within the opcode of an EIGRP packet header?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionAn administrator issues the router eigrp 100 command on a router. What is the number 100 used for?CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionWhy would a network administrator use a wildcard mask in the network command when configuring a router to use EIGRP?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionWhat information does EIGRP maintain within the routing table?CorrectIncorrect
11. QuestionWhich table is used by EIGRP to store all routes that are learned from EIGRP neighbors?CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionWhich command or commands must be entered on a serial interface of a Cisco router to restore the bandwidth to the default value of that specific router interface?CorrectIncorrect
13. QuestionWhich three metric weights are set to zero by default when costs in EIGRP are being calculated? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionA new network administrator has been asked to verify the metrics that are used by EIGRP on a Cisco device. Which two EIGRP metrics are measured by using static values on a Cisco device? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which two networks contain feasible successors? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionA network administrator wants to verify the default delay values for the interfaces on an EIGRP-enabled router. Which command will display these values?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. R3 has two possible paths to the 172.16.99.0 network. What is the reported distance of the feasible successor route?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. R2 has two possible paths to the 192.168.10.4 network. What would make the alternate route meet the feasibility condition?CorrectIncorrect
19. QuestionWhich two factors does an EIGRP router use to determine that a route to a remote network meets the feasible condition and is therefore loop-free? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
20. QuestionWhich configuration is necessary to ensure successful operation of EIGRP for IPv6?CorrectIncorrect
Fill in the Blank. Use the abbreviation.
EIGRP uses the protocol ……………. to deliver EIGRP packets to neighbors.CorrectIncorrect
Fill in the blank.
In an EIGRP topology table, a route that is in a/an ……………………. state will cause the Diffusing Update Algorithm to send EIGRP queries that ask other routers for a path to this network.CorrectIncorrect
Order the precedence in which an EIGRP router would choose the router ID. (Not all options are used.)
- eigrp router-id command
- highest priority on active physical interfaces
- highest IPv4 address on active physical interfaces
- highest IPv4 address on loopback interfaces
Match the correct version of EIGRP with the EIGRP features. (Not all options are used.)
- uses Dijkstra's algorithm
- source address for EIGRP messages is a routable address
- uses a 32-bit router ID
- source address for EIGRP messages is a link-local address
- EIGRP for IPv4 only
- both EIGRP for IPv4 and EIGRP for IPv6
- EIGRP for IPv6 only
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Which code is displayed on the web server?CorrectIncorrect