CCNA3 Chapter 4 Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 25 questions completed
CCNA3 Chapter 4 Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Refer to the exhibit. Which switching technology would allow each access layer switch link to be aggregated to provide more bandwidth between each Layer 2 switch and the Layer 3 switch?CorrectIncorrect
Which statement is true regarding the use of PAgP to create EtherChannels?CorrectIncorrect
Which two protocols are used to implement EtherChannel? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhich statement describes a characteristic of EtherChannel?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhich statement describes an EtherChannel implementation?CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionAn EtherChannel link using LACP was formed between two switches, S1 and S2. While verifying the configuration, which mode combination could be utilized on both switches?CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionWhat is an advantage of using LACP?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionWhat is a best practice to use before beginning an EtherChannel implementation?CorrectIncorrect
Which PAgP mode combination will establish an EtherChannel?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionWhich three options must match in order to establish an EtherChannel between two directly connected switches? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
11. QuestionA network administrator is configuring an EtherChannel link between switches SW1 and SW2 by using the command SW1(config-if-range)# channel-group 1 mode passive. Which command must be used on SW2 to enable this EtherChannel?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. An EtherChannel was configured between switches S1 and S2, but the interfaces do not form an EtherChannel. What is the problem?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has decided that an EtherChannel between ports 0/1 and 0/2 on switches S1 and S2 would help performance. After making the configuration, the administrator notices no performance gain. Based on the output that is shown, what two possible assumptions could a network administrator make? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issued the show etherchannel summary command on the switch S1. What conclusion can be drawn?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the command output shown, what is the status of the EtherChannel?CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhat is a requirement to configure a trunking EtherChannel between two switches?CorrectIncorrect
17. QuestionWhat is the purpose of HSRP?CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionWhich nonproprietary protocol provides router redundancy for a group of routers which support IPv4 LANs?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator configured routers R1 and R2 as part of HSRP group 1. After the routers have been reloaded, a user on Host1 complained of lack of connectivity to the Internet The network administrator issued the show standby brief command on both routers to verify the HSRP operations. In addition, the administrator observed the ARP table on Host1. Which entry should be seen in the ARP table on Host1 in order to gain connectivity to the Internet?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What statement is true about the output of the show standby command?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is troubleshooting host connectivity on a LAN that uses a first hop redundancy protocol. Which IPv4 gateway address should be configured on the host?CorrectIncorrect
22. QuestionA network administrator would like to ensure that router R1 is always elected the active router for an HSRP group. Which set of commands would ensure the required results?CorrectIncorrect
Fill in the blank.
In FHRP operation, two or more routers are represented as a single ……………… router.CorrectIncorrect
Match the description to the correct command. (Not all options are used.)
- show interface fa0/2 etherchannel
- show ip interface brief
- show interfaces port-channel1
- show etherchannel summary
- show etherchannel port-channel
- This command shows information about the status of a port that is involved in the Etherchannel.
- This command shows information about the reliability of the port channel.
- This command is used to check what port channels are configured on a switch.
- This command shows the list of ports that are involved in the port channel and the time since the ports were bundled.
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
What are two reasons why the ping messages that are issued from Laptop0 towards Laptop1 are failing? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect