CCNA2 v6.0 Final Exam Answer 2017 100%
Refer to the exhibit. Assuming that the routing tables are up to date and no ARP messages are needed, after a packet leaves H1, how many times is the L2 header rewritten in the path to H2?
Refer to the exhibit. Which highlighted value represents a specific destination network in the routing table?
3. QuestionWhich type of static route is configured with a greater administrative distance to provide a backup route to a route learned from a dynamic routing protocol?
Refer to the exhibit. Which route was configured as a static route to a specific network using the next-hop address?
5. QuestionWhat network prefix and prefix-length combination is used to create a default static route that will match any IPv6 destination?
6. QuestionA router has used the OSPF protocol to learn a route to the 172.16.32.0/19 network. Which command will implement a backup floating static route to this network?
Refer to the exhibit. Currently router R1 uses an EIGRP route learned from Branch2 to reach the 10.10.0.0/16 network. Which floating static route would create a backup route to the 10.10.0.0/16 network in the event that the link between R1 and Branch2 goes down?
8. QuestionWhich statement describes a route that has been learned dynamically?
9. QuestionCompared with dynamic routes, what are two advantages of using static routes on a router? (Choose two.)
10. QuestionA network administrator adds the default-information originate command to the configuration of a router that uses RIP as the routing protocol. What will result from adding this command?
Refer to the exhibit. What is the administrative distance value that indicates the route for R2 to reach the 10.10.0.0/16 network?
12. QuestionA network administrator reviews the routing table on the router and sees a route to the destination network 172.16.64.0/18 with a next-hop IP address of 192.168.1.1. What are two descriptions of this route? (Choose two.)
13. QuestionWhich two factors are important when deciding which interior gateway routing protocol to use? (Choose two.)
14. QuestionEmployees of a company connect their wireless laptop computers to the enterprise LAN via wireless access points that are cabled to the Ethernet ports of switches. At which layer of the three-layer hierarchical network design model do these switches operate?
15. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of the distribution layer in the three layer hierarchical model?
16. QuestionWhich information does a switch use to populate the MAC address table?
17. QuestionWhich statement is correct about Ethernet switch frame forwarding decisions?
18. QuestionWhich switching method drops frames that fail the FCS check?
19. QuestionIn what situation would a Layer 2 switch have an IP address configured?
20. QuestionA network administrator is configuring a new Cisco switch for remote management access. Which three items must be configured on the switch for the task? (Choose three.)
21. QuestionA network technician has been asked to secure all switches in the campus network. The security requirements are for each switch to automatically learn and add MAC addresses to both the address table and the running configuration. Which port security configuration will meet these requirements?
22. QuestionA network administrator is configuring port security on a Cisco switch. When a violation occurs, which violation mode that is configured on an interface will cause packets with an unknown source address to be dropped with no notification sent?
23. QuestionTwo employees in the Sales department work different shifts with their laptop computers and share the same Ethernet port in the office. Which set of commands would allow only these two laptops to use the Ethernet port and create violation log entry without shutting down the port if a violation occurs?
Refer to the exhibit. What protocol should be configured on SW-A Port 0/1 if it is to send traffic from multiple VLANs to switch SW-B?
25. QuestionA Cisco Catalyst switch has been added to support the use of multiple VLANs as part of an enterprise network. The network technician finds it necessary to clear all VLAN information from the switch in order to incorporate a new network design. What should the technician do to accomplish this task?
26. QuestionWhat VLANs are allowed across a trunk when the range of allowed VLANs is set to the default value?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring inter-VLAN routing on a network. For now, only one VLAN is being used, but more will be added soon. What is the missing parameter that is shown as the highlighted question mark in the graphic?
28. QuestionA network administrator is designing an ACL. The networks 192.168.1.0/25, 192.168.0.0/25, 192.168.0.128/25, 192.168.1.128/26, and 192.168.1.192/26 are affected by the ACL. Which wildcard mask, if any, is the most efficient to use when specifying all of these networks in a single ACL permit entry?
29. QuestionThe computers used by the network administrators for a school are on the 10.7.0.0/27 network. Which two commands are needed at a minimum to apply an ACL that will ensure that only devices that are used by the network administrators will be allowed Telnet access to the routers? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is examining a configuration implemented by a new intern who attached an IP phone to a switch port and configured the switch. Identify the issue, if any, with the configuration.
31. QuestionWhat is the reason why the DHCPREQUEST message is sent as a broadcast during the DHCPv4 process?
32. QuestionWhich set of commands will configure a router as a DHCP server that will assign IPv4 addresses to the 192.168.100.0/23 LAN while reserving the first 10 and the last addresses for static assignment?
33. QuestionWhich command, when issued in the interface configuration mode of a router, enables the interface to acquire an IPv4 address automatically from an ISP, when that link to the ISP is enabled?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring a router as a DHCPv6 server. The administrator issues a show ipv6 dhcp pool command to verify the configuration. Which statement explains the reason that the number of active clients is 0?
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement shown in the output allows router R1 to respond to stateless DHCPv6 requests?
Refer to the exhibit. NAT is configured on Remote and Main. The PC is sending a request to the web server. What IPv4 address is the source IP address in the packet between Main and the web server?
Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements are correct based on the output as shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured R2 for PAT. Why is the configuration incorrect?
39. QuestionA college marketing department has a networked storage device that uses the IP address 10.18.7.5, TCP port 443 for encryption, and UDP port 4365 for video streaming. The college already uses PAT on the router that connects to the Internet. The router interface has the public IP address of 22.214.171.124/30. The IP NAT pool currently uses the IP addresses ranging from 126.96.36.199-236. Which configuration would the network administrator add to allow this device to be accessed by the marketing personnel from home?
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the output that is shown, what type of NAT has been implemented?
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is trying to configure PAT on R1, but PC-A is unable to access the Internet. The administrator tries to ping a server on the Internet from PC-A and collects the debugs that are shown in the exhibit. Based on this output, what is most likely the cause of the problem?
42. QuestionA network engineer is interested in obtaining specific information relevant to the operation of both distribution and access layer Cisco devices. Which command provides common information relevant to both types of devices?
43. QuestionWhich two statements are correct if a configured NTP master on a network cannot reach any clock with a lower stratum number? (Choose two.)
44. QuestionWhat are three functions provided by the syslog service? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is examining the message in a syslog server. What can be determined from the message?
46. QuestionWhen a customer purchases a Cisco IOS 15.0 software package, what serves as the receipt for that customer and is used to obtain the license as well?
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator enters these commands into the R1 router:
R1# copy running-config tftp
Address or name of remote host [ ]?
When the router prompts for an address or remote host name, what IP address should the administrator enter at the prompt?
Match the router memory type that provides the primary storage for the router feature. (Not all options are used.)
Match each borderless switched network principle to its description. (Not all options are used.)
Match the description to the correct VLAN type. (Not all options are used.)