CCNA2 v6.0 Chapter 9 Exam Full 2017 100%
1. QuestionWhat is the primary purpose of NAT?
2. QuestionWhich method is used by a PAT-enabled router to send incoming packets to the correct inside hosts?
3. QuestionWhat are two benefits of NAT? (Choose two.)
4. QuestionWhat is a disadvantage of NAT?
5. QuestionWhat is an advantage of deploying IPv4 NAT technology for internal hosts in an organization?
Refer to the exhibit. Which address or addresses represent the inside global address?
Refer to the exhibit. A technician is configuring R2 for static NAT to allow the client to access the web server. What is a possible reason that the client PC cannot access the web server?
8. QuestionA network administrator configures the border router with the command R1(config)# ip nat inside source list 4 pool corp. What is required to be configured in order for this particular command to be functional?
When dynamic NAT without overloading is being used, what happens if seven users attempt to access a public server on the Internet when only six addresses are available in the NAT pool?
10. QuestionWhat is defined by the ip nat pool command when configuring dynamic NAT?
Refer to the exhibit. What is the purpose of the command marked with an arrow shown in the partial configuration output of a Cisco broadband router?
12. QuestionA network engineer has configured a router with the command ip nat inside source list 4 pool corp overload. Why did the engineer use the overload option?
13. QuestionWhat are two of the required steps to configure PAT? (Choose two.)
14. QuestionWhat is the major benefit of using NAT with Port Address Translation?
15. QuestionWhat is the purpose of port forwarding?
16. QuestionA network administrator is configuring a static NAT on the border router for a web server located in the DMZ network. The web server is configured to listen on TCP port 8080. The web server is paired with the internal IP address of 192.168.5.25 and the external IP address of 22.214.171.124. For easy access by hosts on the Internet, external users do not need to specify the port when visiting the web server. Which command will configure the static NAT?
17. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of unique local addresses?
18. QuestionWhich statement describes IPv6 ULAs?
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the output that is shown, what type of NAT has been implemented?
Match the steps with the actions that are involved when an internal host with IP address 192.168.10.10 attempts to send a packet to an external server at the IP address 126.96.36.199 across a router R1 that is running dynamic NAT. (Not all options are used.)
Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
NAT overload is also known as Port Address Translation