CCNA2 v6.0 Chapter 8 Exam Full 2017 100%
Which DHCPv4 message will a client send to accept an IPv4 address that is offered by a DHCP server?
2. QuestionA company uses DHCP servers to dynamically assign IPv4 addresses to employee workstations. The address lease duration is set as 5 days. An employee returns to the office after an absence of one week. When the employee boots the workstation, it sends a message to obtain an IP address. Which Layer 2 and Layer 3 destination addresses will the message contain?
3. QuestionWhich is a DHCPv4 address allocation method that assigns IPv4 addresses for a limited lease period?
4. QuestionWhich address does a DHCPv4 server target when sending a DHCPOFFER message to a client that makes an address request?
5. QuestionAs a DHCPv4 client lease is about to expire, what is the message that the client sends the DHCP server?
6. QuestionWhat is an advantage of configuring a Cisco router as a relay agent?
An administrator issues the commands:
Router(config)# interface g0/1
Router(config-if)# ip address dhcp
What is the administrator trying to achieve?
8. QuestionUnder which two circumstances would a router usually be configured as a DHCPv4 client? (Choose two.)
9. QuestionA company uses the SLAAC method to configure IPv6 addresses for the employee workstations. Which address will a client use as its default gateway?
10. QuestionA network administrator configures a router to send RA messages with M flag as 0 and O flag as 1. Which statement describes the effect of this configuration when a PC tries to configure its IPv6 address?
11. QuestionA company implements the stateless DHCPv6 method for configuring IPv6 addresses on employee workstations. After a workstation receives messages from multiple DHCPv6 servers to indicate their availability for DHCPv6 service, which message does it send to a server for configuration information?
12. QuestionAn administrator wants to configure hosts to automatically assign IPv6 addresses to themselves by the use of Router Advertisement messages, but also to obtain the DNS server address from a DHCPv6 server. Which address assignment method should be configured?
13. QuestionHow does an IPv6 client ensure that it has a unique address after it configures its IPv6 address using the SLAAC allocation method?
14. QuestionWhat is used in the EUI-64 process to create an IPv6 interface ID on an IPv6 enabled interface?
15. QuestionWhat two methods can be used to generate an interface ID by an IPv6 host that is using SLAAC? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the output that is shown, what kind of IPv6 addressing is being configured?
Refer to the exhibit. What should be done to allow PC-A to receive an IPv6 address from the DHCPv6 server?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is implementing stateful DHCPv6 operation for the company. However, the clients are not using the prefix and prefix-length information that is configured in the DHCP pool. The administrator issues a show ipv6 interface command. What could be the cause of the problem?
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is implementing the stateless DHCPv6 operation for the company. Clients are configuring IPv6 addresses as expected. However, the clients are not getting the DNS server address and the domain name information configured in the DHCP pool. What could be the cause of the problem?
Fill in the blank. Do not abbreviate.
Type a command to exclude the first fifteen useable IP addresses from a DHCPv4 address pool of the network 10.0.15.0/24.
Router(config)# ip dhcp excluded-address 10.0.15.1 10.0.15.15
Order the steps of configuring a router as a DHCPv4 server. (Not all options are used.)
Match the descriptions to the corresponding DHCPv6 server type. (Not all options are used.)