CCNA2 v6.0 Chapter 5 Exam Full 2017 100%
1. QuestionWhich statement describes the port speed LED on the Cisco Catalyst 2960 switch?
2. QuestionWhich command is used to set the BOOT environment variable that defines where to find the IOS image file on a switch?
3. QuestionWhat is a function of the switch boot loader?
4. QuestionWhich interface is the default location that would contain the IP address used to manage a 24-port Ethernet switch?
5. QuestionA production switch is reloaded and finishes with a Switch> prompt. What two facts can be determined? (Choose two.)
6. QuestionWhich two statements are true about using full-duplex Fast Ethernet? (Choose two.)
7. QuestionIn which situation would a technician use the show interfaces switch command?
Refer to the exhibit. A network technician is troubleshooting connectivity issues in an Ethernet network with the command show interfaces fastEthernet 0/0. What conclusion can be drawn based on the partial output in the exhibit?
Refer to the exhibit. What media issue might exist on the link connected to Fa0/1 based on the show interface command?
10. QuestionIf one end of an Ethernet connection is configured for full duplex and the other end of the connection is configured for half duplex, where would late collisions be observed?
11. QuestionWhat is one difference between using Telnet or SSH to connect to a network device for management purposes?
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator wants to configure Switch1 to allow SSH connections and prohibit Telnet connections. How should the network administrator change the displayed configuration to satisfy the requirement?
13. QuestionWhat is the effect of using the switchport port-security command?
14. QuestionWhere are dynamically learned MAC addresses stored when sticky learning is enabled with the switchport port-security mac-address sticky command?
15. QuestionA network administrator configures the port security feature on a switch. The security policy specifies that each access port should allow up to two MAC addresses. When the maximum number of MAC addresses is reached, a frame with the unknown source MAC address is dropped and a notification is sent to the syslog server. Which security violation mode should be configured for each access port?
16. QuestionWhich two statements are true regarding switch port security? (Choose two.)
17. QuestionWhich action will bring an error-disabled switch port back to an operational state?
Refer to the exhibit. Port Fa0/2 has already been configured appropriately. The IP phone and PC work properly. Which switch configuration would be most appropriate for port Fa0/2 if the network administrator has the following goals?
- No one is allowed to disconnect the IP phone or the PC and connect some other wired device.
- If a different device is connected, port Fa0/2 is shut down.
- The switch should automatically detect the MAC address of the IP phone and the PC and add those addresses to the running configuration.
Refer to the exhibit. What can be determined about port security from the information that is shown
Refer to the exhibit. Which event will take place if there is a port security violation on switch S1 interface Fa0/1?
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Which event will take place if there is a port security violation on switch S1 interface Fa0/1?
Math the step to each switch boot sequence description. (Not all options are used.)
Identify the steps needed to configure a switch for SSH. The answer order does not matter. (Not all options are used.)
Match the link state to the interface and protocol status. (Not all options are used.)