CCNA2 v6.0 Chapter 4 Exam Full 2017 100%
A network designer must provide a rationale to a customer for a design which will move an enterprise from a flat network topology to a hierarchical network topology. Which two features of the hierarchical design make it the better choice? (Choose two.)
2. QuestionWhat is a collapsed core in a network design?
What is a definition of a two-tier LAN network design?
4. QuestionWhat is a basic function of the Cisco Borderless Architecture distribution layer?
5. QuestionWhich two previously independent technologies should a network administrator attempt to combine after choosing to upgrade to a converged network infrastructure? (Choose two.)
6. QuestionA local law firm is redesigning the company network so that all 20 employees can be connected to a LAN and to the Internet. The law firm would prefer a low cost and easy solution for the project. What type of switch should be selected?
7. QuestionWhat are two advantages of modular switches over fixed-configuration switches? (Choose two.)
8. QuestionWhich type of address does a switch use to build the MAC address table?
9. QuestionWhich network device can be used to eliminate collisions on an Ethernet network?
10. QuestionWhat two criteria are used by a Cisco LAN switch to decide how to forward Ethernet frames? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Consider that the main power has just been restored. PC3 issues a broadcast IPv4 DHCP request. To which port will SW1 forward this request?
12. QuestionWhat is one function of a Layer 2 switch?
Refer to the exhibit. How is a frame sent from PCA forwarded to PCC if the MAC address table on switch SW1 is empty?
14. QuestionA small publishing company has a network design such that when a broadcast is sent on the LAN, 200 devices receive the transmitted broadcast. How can the network administrator reduce the number of devices that receive broadcast traffic?
Refer to the exhibit. How many broadcast domains are displayed?
16. QuestionWhich solution would help a college alleviate network congestion due to collisions?
17. QuestionWhich network device can serve as a boundary to divide a Layer 2 broadcast domain?
18. QuestionWhat is the destination address in the header of a broadcast frame?
19. QuestionWhich statement describes a result after multiple Cisco LAN switches are interconnected?
20. QuestionWhat does the term “port density” represent for an Ethernet switch?
21. QuestionWhat are two reasons a network administrator would segment a network with a Layer 2 switch? (Choose two.)
Fill in the blank.
A converged network is one that uses the same infrastructure to carry voice, data, and video signals.
Match the borderless switched network guideline description to the principles. (Not all options are used.)
Match the functions to the corresponding layers. (Not all options are used.)
- Match the forwarding characteristic to its type. (Not all options are used.)