CCNA2 v6.0 Chapter 3 Exam Full 2017 100%
1. QuestionWhich dynamic routing protocol was developed to interconnect different Internet service providers?
2. QuestionWhich routing protocol is limited to smaller network implementations because it does not accommodate growth for larger networks?
What two tasks do dynamic routing protocols perform? (Choose two.)
4. QuestionWhen would it be more beneficial to use a dynamic routing protocol instead of static routing?
5. QuestionWhen would it be more beneficial to use static routing instead of dynamic routing protocols?
6. QuestionWhat is a purpose of the network command when configuring RIPv2 as the routing protocol?
7. QuestionA network administrator configures a static route on the edge router of a network to assign a gateway of last resort. How would a network administrator configure the edge router to automatically share this route within RIP?
8. QuestionWhat is the purpose of the passive-interface command?
9. QuestionWhich route would be automatically created when a router interface is activated and configured with an IP address?
Refer to the exhibit. Which two types of routes could be used to describe the 192.168.200.0/30 route? (Choose two.)
11. QuestionWhat occurs next in the router lookup process after a router identifies a destination IP address and locates a matching level 1 parent route?
12. QuestionWhich route would be used to forward a packet with a source IP address of 192.168.10.1 and a destination IP address of 10.1.1.1?
13. QuestionWhich two requirements are used to determine if a route can be considered as an ultimate route in a router’s routing table? (Choose two.)
14. QuestionWhat is a disadvantage of using dynamic routing protocols?
15. QuestionWhich two statements are true regarding classless routing protocols? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the partial output from the show ip route command, what two facts can be determined about the RIP routing protocol? (Choose two.)
While configuring RIPv2 on an enterprise network, an engineer enters the command network 192.168.10.0 into router configuration mode.
What is the result of entering this command?
18. QuestionA destination route in the routing table is indicated with a code D. Which kind of route entry is this?
Refer to the exhibit. Which interface will be the exit interface to forward a data packet with the destination IP address 172.16.0.66?
20. QuestionWhich type of route will require a router to perform a recursive lookup?
21. QuestionWhich route is the best match for a packet entering a router with a destination address of 10.16.0.2?
22. QuestionA router is configured to participate in multiple routing protocol: RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF. The router must send a packet to network 192.168.14.0. Which route will be used to forward the traffic?
23. QuestionWhat is different between IPv6 routing table entries compared to IPv4 routing table entries?
Match the dynamic routing protocol component to the characteristic. (Not all options are used.)
Match the characteristic to the corresponding type of routing. (Not all options are used.)