CCNA2 v6.0 Chapter 10 Exam Full 2017 100%
1. QuestionA ping fails when performed from router R1 to directly connected router R2. The network administrator then proceeds to issue the show cdp neighbors command. Why would the network administrator issue this command if the ping failed between the two routers?
2. QuestionWhich statement is true about CDP on a Cisco device?
3. QuestionWhy would a network administrator issue the show cdp neigbors command on a router?
Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 are connected via a serial link. One router is configured as the NTP master, and the other is an NTP client. Which two pieces of information can be obtained from the partial output of the show ntp associations detail command on R2? (Choose two.)
5. QuestionWhich two statements are true about NTP servers in an enterprise network? (Choose two.)
6. QuestionThe command ntp server 10.1.1.1 is issued on a router. What impact does this command have?
Refer to the exhibit. Which two conclusions can be drawn from the syslog message that was generated by the router? (Choose two.)
8. QuestionWhich protocol or service allows network administrators to receive system messages that are provided by network devices?
9. QuestionWhich syslog message type is accessible only to an administrator and only via the Cisco CLI?
Refer to the exhibit. From what location have the syslog messages been retrieved?
Refer to the exhibit. What does the number 17:46:26.143 represent?
12. QuestionWhat is used as the default event logging destination for Cisco routers and switches?
13. QuestionA network administrator has issued the logging trap 4 global configuration mode command. What is the result of this command?
14. QuestionWhat is the major release number in the IOS image name c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-3.T.bin?
15. QuestionWhat statement describes a Cisco IOS image with the “universalk9_npe” designation for Cisco ISR G2 routers?
16. QuestionWhat code in the Cisco IOS 15 image filename c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-3.M.bin indicates that the file is digitally signed by Cisco?
17. QuestionWhich two conditions should the network administrator verify before attempting to upgrade a Cisco IOS image using a TFTP server? (Choose two.)
A network administrator configures a router with the command sequence:
R1(config)# boot system tftp://c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M3.bin
R1(config)# boot system rom
What is the effect of the command sequence?
19. QuestionA network engineer is upgrading the Cisco IOS image on a 2900 series ISR. What command could the engineer use to verify the total amount of flash memory as well as how much flash memory is currently available?
20. QuestionBeginning with the Cisco IOS Software Release 15.0, which license is a prerequisite for installing additional technology pack licenses?
21. QuestionWhich three software packages are available for Cisco IOS Release 15.0?
22. QuestionWhen a customer purchases a Cisco IOS 15.0 software package, what serves as the receipt for that customer and is used to obtain the license as well?
23. QuestionIn addition to IPBase, what are the three technology packs that are shipped within the universal Cisco IOS Software Release 15 image? (Choose three.)
24. QuestionWhich command would a network engineer use to find the unique device identifier of a Cisco router?
25. QuestionWhich command is used to configure a one-time acceptance of the EULA for all Cisco IOS software packages and features?
Refer to the exhibit. Match the components of the IOS image name to their description. (Not all options are used.)