CCNA2 Chapter 9 Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 21 questions completed
CCNA2 Chapter 9 Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 21 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. QuestionWhat is the primary purpose of NAT?CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionWhich method is used by a PAT-enabled router to send incoming packets to the correct inside hosts?CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionWhat are two benefits of NAT? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhat is a disadvantage of NAT?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhat is an advantage of deploying IPv4 NAT technology for internal hosts in an organization?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Which address or addresses represent the inside global address?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. A technician is configuring R2 for static NAT to allow the client to access the web server. What is a possible reason that the client PC cannot access the web server?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionA network administrator configures the border router with the command R1(config)# ip nat inside source list 4 pool corp. What is required to be configured in order for this particular command to be functional?CorrectIncorrect
When dynamic NAT without overloading is being used, what happens if seven users attempt to access a public server on the Internet when only six addresses are available in the NAT pool?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionWhat is defined by the ip nat pool command when configuring dynamic NAT?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. What is the purpose of the command marked with an arrow shown in the partial configuration output of a Cisco broadband router?CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionA network engineer has configured a router with the command ip nat inside source list 4 pool corp overload. Why did the engineer use the overload option?CorrectIncorrect
13. QuestionWhat are two of the required steps to configure PAT? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionWhat is the major benefit of using NAT with Port Address Translation?CorrectIncorrect
15. QuestionWhat is the purpose of port forwarding?CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionA network administrator is configuring a static NAT on the border router for a web server located in the DMZ network. The web server is configured to listen on TCP port 8080. The web server is paired with the internal IP address of 192.168.5.25 and the external IP address of 188.8.131.52. For easy access by hosts on the Internet, external users do not need to specify the port when visiting the web server. Which command will configure the static NAT?CorrectIncorrect
17. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of unique local addresses?CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionWhich statement describes IPv6 ULAs?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the output that is shown, what type of NAT has been implemented?CorrectIncorrect
Match the steps with the actions that are involved when an internal host with IP address 192.168.10.10 attempts to send a packet to an external server at the IP address 184.108.40.206 across a router R1 that is running dynamic NAT. (Not all options are used.)
- R1 translates the IP address in the packets from 220.127.116.11 to 192.168.10.10.
- R1 replaces the address 192.168.10.10 with a translated inside global address.
- R1 checks the NAT configuration to determine if this packet should be translated.
- R1 selects an available global address from the dynamic address pool.
- The host sends packets that request a connection to the serer at the address 18.104.22.168.
- If there is no translation entry for this IP address, R1 determines that the source address 192.168.10.10 must be translated.
- step 5
- step 2
- step 4
- step 1
- step 3
Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
NAT overload is also known as …………..CorrectIncorrect