CCNA1 v6.0 Chapter 9 Exam Full 2017 100%
1. QuestionWhich two characteristics are associated with UDP sessions? (Choose two.)
2. QuestionWhat happens if part of an FTP message is not delivered to the destination?
3. QuestionA host device needs to send a large video file across the network while providing data communication to other users. Which feature will allow different communication streams to occur at the same time, without having a single data stream using all available bandwidth?
4. QuestionWhat kind of port must be requested from IANA in order to be used with a specific application?
5. QuestionWhat type of information is included in the transport header?
6. QuestionWhat is a socket?
7. QuestionWhat is the complete range of TCP and UDP well-known ports?
8. QuestionWhich flag in the TCP header is used in response to a received FIN in order to terminate connectivity between two network devices?
9. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of a TCP server process?
10. QuestionWhich two flags in the TCP header are used in a TCP three-way handshake to establish connectivity between two network devices? (Choose two.)
11. QuestionA PC is downloading a large file from a server. The TCP window is 1000 bytes. The server is sending the file using 100-byte segments. How many segments will the server send before it requires an acknowledgment from the PC?
12. QuestionWhich factor determines TCP window size?
13. QuestionDuring a TCP session, a destination device sends an acknowledgment number to the source device. What does the acknowledgment number represent?
14. QuestionWhat information is used by TCP to reassemble and reorder received segments?
15. QuestionWhat does TCP do if the sending source detects network congestion on the path to the destination?
16. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of UDP?
What does a client do when it has UDP datagrams to send?
18. QuestionWhat happens if the first packet of a TFTP transfer is lost?
19. QuestionA host device is receiving live streaming video. How does the device account for video data that is lost during transmission?
20. QuestionWhy does HTTP use TCP as the transport layer protocol?
21. QuestionWhen is UDP preferred to TCP?
22. QuestionWhich three application layer protocols use TCP? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. Consider a datagram that originates on the PC and that is destined for the web server. Match the IP address and port numbers that are in that datagram to the description. (Not all options are used.)