CCNA1 v6.0 Chapter 6 Exam Full 2017 100%
1. QuestionWhich characteristic of the network layer in the OSI model allows carrying packets for multiple types of communications among many hosts?
2. QuestionWhat are two characteristics of IP? (Choose two.)
3. QuestionWhen a connectionless protocol is in use at a lower layer of the OSI model, how is missing data detected and retransmitted if necessary?
4. QuestionWhich field in the IPv4 header is used to prevent a packet from traversing a network endlessly?
5. QuestionWhat IPv4 header field identifies the upper layer protocol carried in the packet?
6. QuestionWhat is one advantage that the IPv6 simplified header offers over IPv4?
Refer to the exhibit.Which route from the PC1 routing table will be used to reach PC2?
Refer to the exhibit. R1 receives a packet destined for the IP address 192.168.2.10. Out which interface will R1 forward the packet?
9. QuestionWhat type of route is indicated by the code C in an IPv4 routing table on a Cisco router?
10. QuestionWhat routing table entry has a next hop address associated with a destination network?
11. QuestionWhich statement describes a hardware feature of a Cisco 1941 router that has the default hardware configuration?
12. QuestionFollowing default settings, what is the next step in the router boot sequence after the IOS loads from flash?
13. QuestionWhat are two types of router interfaces? (Choose two.)
14. QuestionWhich two pieces of information are in the RAM of a Cisco router during normal operation? (Choose two.)
15. QuestionA router boots and enters setup mode. What is the reason for this?
16. QuestionWhat is the purpose of the startup configuration file on a Cisco router?
17. QuestionWhich three commands are used to set up secure access to a router through a connection to the console interface? (Choose three.)
18. QuestionWhich characteristic describes an IPv6 enhancement over IPv4?
Open the PT Activity. The enable password on all devices is cisco.
Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
For what reason is the failure occurring?
Match the command with the device mode at which the command is entered. (Not all options are used.)