CCNA1 v6.0 Chapter 11 Exam Full 2017 100%
Noted: There are 2 questions (25, 26) were updated in 11 March, 2018.
What service defines the protocols and technologies that implement the transmission of voice packets over an IP network?
Explanation: VoIP is a technology that converts analog voice signals into digital IP packets that can be sent over an IP network.
What information about a Cisco router can be verified using the show version command?
Explanation: The value of the configuration register can be verified with the show version command.
A newly hired network technician is given the task of ordering new hardware for a small business with a large growth forecast. Which primary factor should the technician be concerned with when choosing the new devices?
2. QuestionWhich network design consideration would be more important to a large corporation than to a small business?
3. QuestionWhich two traffic types require delay sensitive delivery? (Choose two.)
4. QuestionA network administrator for a small company is contemplating how to scale the network over the next three years to accommodate projected growth. Which three types of information should be used to plan for network growth? (Choose three.)
5. QuestionWhich two statements describe how to assess traffic flow patterns and network traffic types using a protocol analyzer? (Choose two.)
6. QuestionSome routers and switches in a wiring closet malfunctioned after an air conditioning unit failed. What type of threat does this situation describe?
7. QuestionWhich type of network threat is intended to prevent authorized users from accessing resources?
8. QuestionWhich two actions can be taken to prevent a successful network attack on an email server account? (Choose two.)
9. QuestionWhich firewall feature is used to ensure that packets coming into a network are legitimate responses initiated from internal hosts?
10. QuestionWhat is the purpose of the network security authentication function?
11. QuestionA network administrator is issuing the login block-for 180 attempts 2 within 30 command on a router. Which threat is the network administrator trying to prevent?
12. QuestionWhat is the purpose of using SSH to connect to a router?
13. QuestionWhich two steps are required before SSH can be enabled on a Cisco router? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Baseline documentation for a small company had ping round trip time statistics of 36/97/132 between hosts H1 and H3. Today the network administrator checked connectivity by pinging between hosts H1 and H3 that resulted in a round trip time of 1458/2390/6066. What does this indicate to the network administrator?
15. QuestionWhen should an administrator establish a network baseline?
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is trying to troubleshoot connectivity between PC1 and PC2 and uses the tracert command from PC1 to do it. Based on the displayed output, where should the administrator begin troubleshooting?
17. QuestionWhich statement is true about CDP on a Cisco device?
18. QuestionA network administrator for a small campus network has issued the show ip interface brief command on a switch. What is the administrator verifying with this command?
19. QuestionA network technician issues the arp -d * command on a PC after the router that is connected to the LAN is reconfigured. What is the result after this command is issued?
20. QuestionA network technician issues the C:\> tracert -6 http://www.cisco.com command on a Windows PC. What is the purpose of the -6 command option?
21. QuestionWhich command should be used on a Cisco router or switch to allow log messages to be displayed on remotely connected sessions using Telnet or SSH?
Fill in the blank.
VoIP defines the protocols and technologies that implement the transmission of voice data over an IP network.
Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
The show version command that is issued on a router is used to verify the value of the software configuration register.
Match the type of information security threat to the scenario. (Not all options are used.)