CCNA1 Chapter 6 Exam - Online Assessment
0 of 20 questions completed
CCNA1 Chapter 6 Exam – Online Assessment
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. QuestionWhich characteristic of the network layer in the OSI model allows carrying packets for multiple types of communications among many hosts?CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionWhat are two characteristics of IP? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionWhen a connectionless protocol is in use at a lower layer of the OSI model, how is missing data detected and retransmitted if necessary?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhich field in the IPv4 header is used to prevent a packet from traversing a network endlessly?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhat IPv4 header field identifies the upper layer protocol carried in the packet?CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionWhat is one advantage that the IPv6 simplified header offers over IPv4?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit.Which route from the PC1 routing table will be used to reach PC2?CorrectIncorrect
Refer to the exhibit. R1 receives a packet destined for the IP address 192.168.2.10. Out which interface will R1 forward the packet?CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionWhat type of route is indicated by the code C in an IPv4 routing table on a Cisco router?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionWhat routing table entry has a next hop address associated with a destination network?CorrectIncorrect
11. QuestionWhich statement describes a hardware feature of a Cisco 1941 router that has the default hardware configuration?CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionFollowing default settings, what is the next step in the router boot sequence after the IOS loads from flash?CorrectIncorrect
13. QuestionWhat are two types of router interfaces? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionWhich two pieces of information are in the RAM of a Cisco router during normal operation? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
15. QuestionA router boots and enters setup mode. What is the reason for this?CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhat is the purpose of the startup configuration file on a Cisco router?CorrectIncorrect
17. QuestionWhich three commands are used to set up secure access to a router through a connection to the console interface? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionWhich characteristic describes an IPv6 enhancement over IPv4?CorrectIncorrect
Open the PT Activity. The enable password on all devices is cisco.
Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
For what reason is the failure occurring?CorrectIncorrect
Match the command with the device mode at which the command is entered. (Not all options are used.)
- service password-encryption
- copy running-config startup-config
- ip address 192.168.4.4 255.255.255.0