After a technician tests a theory of probable causes, what two actions should the technician take if the testing did not identify an exact cause? (Choose two.)
- Establish a new theory of probable causes.
- Randomly replace components one at a time until the problem is solved.
- Document each test tried that did not correct the problem.
- Verify full system functionality.
- Test all remaining possible causes starting with the most complex.
If the exact cause of the problem has not been determined after you have tested all your theories, establish a new theory of probable causes and test it.