A user complains about being unable to connect to the wireless network. Which two actions should be part of troubleshooting the wireless connection? (Choose two.)
- Verify that the laptop is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Reconfigure TCP/IP settings on the laptop.
- Reinsert the laptop battery.
- Try moving the laptop to different places to see if a signal can be detected.
- Verify in the laptop software whether any wireless networks are detected.
Also check if the computer has a button that enables wireless connectivity.