A technician suspects that a security issue is causing problems with a computer. What two actions could be performed to test theories of probable cause when troubleshooting the PC? (Choose two.)
- Log in as a different user.
- Disconnect the computer from the network.
- Search helpdesk repair logs for more information.
- Discuss solutions with the customer.
- Ask the customer open-ended questions about the problem.
Several actions can be taken by a technician when security issues are suspected as the possible cause of a problem with a computer. Logging in as a different user or disconnecting the PC from the network to isolate the cause of the problem are two possible actions.