Cisco E-Learning SECFND v1.0 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNA Cyber Ops candidates for the exam topics covered by the 210-250 SECFND exam.
This course allows learners to understand cybersecurity’s basic principles and foundational knowledge, as well as obtain the core skills needed to grasp the more advanced associate-level materials in the second required exam, “Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)”. It focuses on cybersecurity operations principles and technologies, using hands-on examples in realistic scenarios, with real-life security products and equipment.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through hands-on Discovery Labs, content review questions, graded Challenge Labs and practice assessment tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing comprehension, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Built-in gamification features, such as learning badges and a leaderboard, make the experience more engaging, and encourages better performance.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe, compare and identify various network concepts
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
Course 2: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)
Cisco E-Learning SECOPS v1.0 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNA Cyber Ops candidates for the exam topics covered by the 210-255 SECOPS exam.
This course allows learners to understand how a Security Operations Center (SOC) functions and the introductory-level skills and knowledge needed in this environment. Students in this course obtain the core skills needed to grasp the associate-level materials in the 210-255 exam, “Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)”, which when combined with passing the 210-250 SECFND exam, lead to the CCNA Cyber Ops certification.